Tripathi takes charge of BJP`s preparations for LS polls in UP
Lucknow: BJP`s former state president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was appointed as in-charge to coordinate all works related to preparations for the Lok Sabha elections in Uttar Pradesh.
"During the core group meeting of the state unit, former president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was given the responsibility to coordinate all works related to preparation for Lok Sabha polls," party spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
He said that state vice-president Mahendra Singh was made the in-charge of the election training programme.
The meeting was attended by national general secretary and UP incharge Narendra Tomar, deputy incharge Radha Mohan Singh, national vice-president Kalraj Mishra, state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai, former state president Om Prakash Singh among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!