Tripathi takes charge of BJP`s preparations for LS polls in UP
Lucknow: BJP`s former state president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was appointed as in-charge to coordinate all works related to preparations for the Lok Sabha elections in Uttar Pradesh.
"During the core group meeting of the state unit, former president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was given the responsibility to coordinate all works related to preparation for Lok Sabha polls," party spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
He said that state vice-president Mahendra Singh was made the in-charge of the election training programme.
The meeting was attended by national general secretary and UP incharge Narendra Tomar, deputy incharge Radha Mohan Singh, national vice-president Kalraj Mishra, state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai, former state president Om Prakash Singh among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal