Tripathi takes charge of BJP`s preparations for LS polls in UP
Lucknow: BJP`s former state president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was appointed as in-charge to coordinate all works related to preparations for the Lok Sabha elections in Uttar Pradesh.
"During the core group meeting of the state unit, former president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was given the responsibility to coordinate all works related to preparation for Lok Sabha polls," party spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
He said that state vice-president Mahendra Singh was made the in-charge of the election training programme.
The meeting was attended by national general secretary and UP incharge Narendra Tomar, deputy incharge Radha Mohan Singh, national vice-president Kalraj Mishra, state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai, former state president Om Prakash Singh among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman