Tripathi takes charge of BJP`s preparations for LS polls in UP
Lucknow: BJP`s former state president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was appointed as in-charge to coordinate all works related to preparations for the Lok Sabha elections in Uttar Pradesh.
"During the core group meeting of the state unit, former president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was given the responsibility to coordinate all works related to preparation for Lok Sabha polls," party spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
He said that state vice-president Mahendra Singh was made the in-charge of the election training programme.
The meeting was attended by national general secretary and UP incharge Narendra Tomar, deputy incharge Radha Mohan Singh, national vice-president Kalraj Mishra, state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai, former state president Om Prakash Singh among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country