Tripathi takes charge of BJP`s preparations for LS polls in UP
Lucknow: BJP`s former state president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was appointed as in-charge to coordinate all works related to preparations for the Lok Sabha elections in Uttar Pradesh.
"During the core group meeting of the state unit, former president Ramapati Ram Tripathi was given the responsibility to coordinate all works related to preparation for Lok Sabha polls," party spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said.
He said that state vice-president Mahendra Singh was made the in-charge of the election training programme.
The meeting was attended by national general secretary and UP incharge Narendra Tomar, deputy incharge Radha Mohan Singh, national vice-president Kalraj Mishra, state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai, former state president Om Prakash Singh among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed