Twenty five people injured in clash
Muzaffarnagar: At least 25 people, including some policemen, were injured when a clash broke out between two groups in Shamli district, officials said.
Children of two communities were playing when soon their fight took a violent turn.
People of both the communities hurled bricks at each other, besides putting vehicles on fire.
In the feud, 25 people were injured, police said.
Shops in the area have been closed. A large number of police and PAC personnel have been deployed in the area to prevent any untoward incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown