Twenty five people injured in clash
Muzaffarnagar: At least 25 people, including some policemen, were injured when a clash broke out between two groups in Shamli district, officials said.
Children of two communities were playing when soon their fight took a violent turn.
People of both the communities hurled bricks at each other, besides putting vehicles on fire.
In the feud, 25 people were injured, police said.
Shops in the area have been closed. A large number of police and PAC personnel have been deployed in the area to prevent any untoward incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen