Twenty five people injured in clash
Muzaffarnagar: At least 25 people, including some policemen, were injured when a clash broke out between two groups in Shamli district, officials said.
Children of two communities were playing when soon their fight took a violent turn.
People of both the communities hurled bricks at each other, besides putting vehicles on fire.
In the feud, 25 people were injured, police said.
Shops in the area have been closed. A large number of police and PAC personnel have been deployed in the area to prevent any untoward incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot