Twenty five people injured in clash
Muzaffarnagar: At least 25 people, including some policemen, were injured when a clash broke out between two groups in Shamli district, officials said.
Children of two communities were playing when soon their fight took a violent turn.
People of both the communities hurled bricks at each other, besides putting vehicles on fire.
In the feud, 25 people were injured, police said.
Shops in the area have been closed. A large number of police and PAC personnel have been deployed in the area to prevent any untoward incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof