Twenty five people injured in clash
Muzaffarnagar: At least 25 people, including some policemen, were injured when a clash broke out between two groups in Shamli district, officials said.
Children of two communities were playing when soon their fight took a violent turn.
People of both the communities hurled bricks at each other, besides putting vehicles on fire.
In the feud, 25 people were injured, police said.
Shops in the area have been closed. A large number of police and PAC personnel have been deployed in the area to prevent any untoward incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt