Two arms smugglers held from Ghazipur
Lucknow: Two persons were arrested on Monday from Ghazipur area here by the Special Task Force of Uttar Pradesh Police for their alleged involvement in illegal arms smuggling.
Guddu alias Malkhan Singh and Puneet alias Nagesh were arrested by the STF on a tip-off and eight .32 bore pistols and 16 magazines were recovered from their possession, police said.
The duo were involved in smuggling of illicit arms in the state, they said, adding that the police is probing their links.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog