Two arrested, stolen laptops worth 25 lakhs recovered
Ghaziabad: Two persons allegedly in
possession of stolen laptops worth Rs 25 lakhs were arrested
at Sahibabad, near here, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday near Karhera village
when Sahibabad SHO Rashid Ali, acting on a tip-off, signalled
a truck carrying over 100 laptops to stop, SP A K Vijeta said,
adding when the vehicle did not stop, police chased it and
arrested the duo Ramdhar and Navdhiti.
The accused have admitted that the laptops were stolen
from Noida, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon for sale in Delhi, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal