Two arrested, stolen laptops worth 25 lakhs recovered
Ghaziabad: Two persons allegedly in
possession of stolen laptops worth Rs 25 lakhs were arrested
at Sahibabad, near here, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday near Karhera village
when Sahibabad SHO Rashid Ali, acting on a tip-off, signalled
a truck carrying over 100 laptops to stop, SP A K Vijeta said,
adding when the vehicle did not stop, police chased it and
arrested the duo Ramdhar and Navdhiti.
The accused have admitted that the laptops were stolen
from Noida, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon for sale in Delhi, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement