Two arrested, stolen laptops worth 25 lakhs recovered
Ghaziabad: Two persons allegedly in
possession of stolen laptops worth Rs 25 lakhs were arrested
at Sahibabad, near here, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place yesterday near Karhera village
when Sahibabad SHO Rashid Ali, acting on a tip-off, signalled
a truck carrying over 100 laptops to stop, SP A K Vijeta said,
adding when the vehicle did not stop, police chased it and
arrested the duo Ramdhar and Navdhiti.
The accused have admitted that the laptops were stolen
from Noida, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon for sale in Delhi, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez