Two arrested with forged documents in Lucknow
Lucknow: Two persons were arrested for allegedly trying to obtain a passport on the basis of forged documents, police said here.
Mohd Qamaruddin, a resident of Hardoi district, and Mohd Umar were arrested from Hazratganj area yesterday and forged documents were recovered from their possession, they said.
Police said, Umar and another person identified as Mukesh had promised Qamaruddin to get a passport issued in the name of Qamar Alam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter