Two arrested with forged documents in Lucknow
Lucknow: Two persons were arrested for allegedly trying to obtain a passport on the basis of forged documents, police said here.
Mohd Qamaruddin, a resident of Hardoi district, and Mohd Umar were arrested from Hazratganj area yesterday and forged documents were recovered from their possession, they said.
Police said, Umar and another person identified as Mukesh had promised Qamaruddin to get a passport issued in the name of Qamar Alam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users