Two arrested with forged documents in Lucknow
Lucknow: Two persons were arrested for allegedly trying to obtain a passport on the basis of forged documents, police said here.
Mohd Qamaruddin, a resident of Hardoi district, and Mohd Umar were arrested from Hazratganj area yesterday and forged documents were recovered from their possession, they said.
Police said, Umar and another person identified as Mukesh had promised Qamaruddin to get a passport issued in the name of Qamar Alam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’