Two bank managers booked in fake currency case
Kanpur: The Reserve Bank of India on Monday
lodged a case against managers of two banks for allegedly
depositing fake currency in their branches.
A police spokesman said branch manager of Bank of Baroda
in Gumti area and Fazalganj area branch manager of Industrial
state bank were booked after a complaint was lodged by
regional RBI manager Anil Kumar.
Kumar in his compliant said the duo was aware about the
fake currency but still went ahead and deposited it in their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'