Two bank managers booked in fake currency case
Kanpur: The Reserve Bank of India on Monday
lodged a case against managers of two banks for allegedly
depositing fake currency in their branches.
A police spokesman said branch manager of Bank of Baroda
in Gumti area and Fazalganj area branch manager of Industrial
state bank were booked after a complaint was lodged by
regional RBI manager Anil Kumar.
Kumar in his compliant said the duo was aware about the
fake currency but still went ahead and deposited it in their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!
- Monsoon to reach Delhi by end of June, says Met department
- India likely to test launch new missile today
- Elli Avram looks red HOT in this latest picture!
- Haji Ali Dargah case: Expect a 'pro women' verdict from Bombay HC, says Trupti Desai