Two bodies recovered in Bareilly
Bareilly: The bodies of a 35-year-old woman and her around one-year-old daughter were recovered from the agriculture fields in Bibiyapur village under Bhojipura police station area here, police said on Saturday.
The bodies were found by some villagers who informed the police, they said.
The bodies were found with their throats slit and they also bore injury marks, they added.
The crime may have been committed somewhere else and the bodies may have been dumped here in the fields, the police said.
Two teams have been constituted to gather information about the victims and to ascertain their identities, Senior Superintendent of Police Akash Kulhari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray