Two bodies recovered in Bareilly
Bareilly: The bodies of a 35-year-old woman and her around one-year-old daughter were recovered from the agriculture fields in Bibiyapur village under Bhojipura police station area here, police said on Saturday.
The bodies were found by some villagers who informed the police, they said.
The bodies were found with their throats slit and they also bore injury marks, they added.
The crime may have been committed somewhere else and the bodies may have been dumped here in the fields, the police said.
Two teams have been constituted to gather information about the victims and to ascertain their identities, Senior Superintendent of Police Akash Kulhari said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan