Two bodies recovered in UP
Sitapur: Two bodies, with one bearing severe
injury marks, were today recovered from Qutubnagar area near
here, police said.
The incident came to light when bodies of Ram Prasad (62),
a guard at a cane purchase centre and Prahlad were found in
the area this morning, they said.
Prasad was said to be on duty when he was killed, they
said, adding both were residents of Pisava village.
Police said Prasad was possibly crushed to death by bricks
while Prahlad was strangulated.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem and police was
investigating the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video