Two brothers held guilty in murder case, sent to life term
Mahrajganj: Two brothers were on Thursday sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a seven-year-old murder case.
Arjun was killed by Balwant and Pardeshi, both brothers, over an old land dispute in Kotwali area in March 2007, prosecution sources said.
After hearing both the parties, District and Sessions Judge Umesh Chandra Pandey held the two accused guilty, they said.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack