Two brothers killed in wall collapse in UP
Sitapur (UP): Two brothers were killed when a wall collapsed in village Bhitmani here, police said on Monday.
Mayaram and his two sons Deepak (5) and Lalit (3) were having food yesterday when the wall of their house collapsed.
Both brothers were later taken out from the debris by villagers and rushed to hospital, where they were declared brought dead.
Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), Bisvan, Sarvesh Dikshit has announced a compensation of Rs three lakh to the family of the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh