Two brothers killed in wall collapse in UP
Sitapur (UP): Two brothers were killed when a wall collapsed in village Bhitmani here, police said on Monday.
Mayaram and his two sons Deepak (5) and Lalit (3) were having food yesterday when the wall of their house collapsed.
Both brothers were later taken out from the debris by villagers and rushed to hospital, where they were declared brought dead.
Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), Bisvan, Sarvesh Dikshit has announced a compensation of Rs three lakh to the family of the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!