Two children die in fire in Bahraich
Bahraich: Two children, including a toddler,
died when fire broke out in Jarwal area here, a senior police
official said on Wednesday.
Shivangi (eight-months old) and Naina (2) were killed
when the bed sheet in which they were sleeping caught fire
last night due to a mosquito coil kept under their bed,
Superintendent of Police Shailendrapati Tripathi said.
The bodies of the victims have been sent for
postmortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners
- World doping watchdog WADA shuts down Rio Olympic lab
- 'What is the EU?' searches spike on Google after shattering Brexit vote