Two children die in Lucknow fire
Lucknow: Two children were burnt to death here late Friday when their hut caught fire, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place near the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences where a group of snake charmers lived in hutments.
An official told a news agency the huts caught fire late Friday when everyone was fast asleep.
By the time people raised an alarm, two children, Ranju, 8, and Indu, 3, were caught in the blaze. The children died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Will women be allowed to enter Haji Ali shrine? Bombay HC verdict today
- Check out the posters of Sunny Leone’s ‘Beiimaan Love’
- Central team to visit Kashmir to look into infiltration today