Two children die in Lucknow fire
Lucknow: Two children were burnt to death here late Friday when their hut caught fire, police said on Saturday.
The incident took place near the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences where a group of snake charmers lived in hutments.
An official told a news agency the huts caught fire late Friday when everyone was fast asleep.
By the time people raised an alarm, two children, Ranju, 8, and Indu, 3, were caught in the blaze. The children died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred