Two children killed in road mishap in Bijnore
Bijnore: Two children were crushed to
death when their bicycle was hit by a vehicle on
Najibabad-Haridwar Road near Bhaguwala village, police said.
The accident took place on Tuesday when the children
were on their way to Karauali village, police said, adding,
the driver and the cleaner of a tanker have been arrested.
However, the father of one of the victims has lodged a
police complaint against Judicial Magistrate of Najibabad
Tabrez Ahmad claiming that the children were crushed under his
A complaint has been registered under Section 279
(Rash driving or riding on a public way) and 304-A (Causing
death by negligence) of Indian Penal Code, police said.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report