Two children killed in road mishap in Bijnore
Bijnore: Two children were crushed to
death when their bicycle was hit by a vehicle on
Najibabad-Haridwar Road near Bhaguwala village, police said.
The accident took place on Tuesday when the children
were on their way to Karauali village, police said, adding,
the driver and the cleaner of a tanker have been arrested.
However, the father of one of the victims has lodged a
police complaint against Judicial Magistrate of Najibabad
Tabrez Ahmad claiming that the children were crushed under his
A complaint has been registered under Section 279
(Rash driving or riding on a public way) and 304-A (Causing
death by negligence) of Indian Penal Code, police said.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!