Two children killed with their eyes pierced in UP
Unnao: In a gruesome incident, two children were killed and their eyes were pierced by some unidentified persons in Hasanganj area here, police said on Saturday.
Ratnesh (6) and his cousin brother Bharat Singh (7) had gone missing last night when they went to attend a wedding, they said.
Later, their bodies were found this morning near a tree with injury marks in stomach and their eyes were brutally pierced by killers.
The villagers resorted to a road blocking to protest the incident. Heavy force has been deployed in the area to prevent any untoward incident as tension was prevailed.
Police have registered a case in this regard and probing the matter. Prima facie the matter appeared to that of enmity, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price