Two dead in lightning in Uttar Pradesh
Badaun (UP): Two persons were killed and five injured after being struck by lightning in separate incidents in the city, official sources said on Wednesday.
Sunil (21) was killed and four injured in village Omnagaria in Kadar Chowk area here yesterday after ligtning struck them, they said.
In other incident in Dhakpura village of Bilsi area Udayveer Singh Yadav (24) was killed and his brother sustained burn injuries after being struck by lighting yesterday evening, they said.
The injured have been rushed to the hosptial, where their condition was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender