Two detained under NSA for disturbing communal harmony
Muzaffarnagar: Two persons have been detained under the National Security Act in connection with an incident in which a mob tried to fuel communal tension in Buchchakheri village of Shamli district, police said on Monday.
Charan Singh and Jitendra Kumar, alleged leaders of the mob which attacked a religious structure belonging to another community, are among 17 persons arrested over the incident which occurred on March 26.
Police said that a case has been registered against 43 persons while the probe continues into the matter.
- Centre declines to share info on bringing back Kohinoor
- Parliamentary panel 'anguished' at shortage of faculty in IITs, IIMs
- Good health is the name of the game for Virat Kohli – Check out his fitness mantra!
- Watch: Queen's response to dare from Obamas is simply hilarious!
- WATCH: How Harbhajan Singh, Hardik Pandya put birthday cake all over Rohit Sharma's face