Two die after consuming liquor
Ghazipur: Two persons died and four others were taken ill after consuming liquor in a village here on Friday, police said.
The incident took place at Trilokpur village in Suhawal area.
The deceased have been identified as Brijesh Singh (35) and Ram Pyare Ram (65). The four ill persons have been admitted to a nearby hospital, SP Umesh Chand Srivastava said.
District Magistrate Chandrapal Singh has ordered a probe into the incident.
Four people have died in the last two days in the area after consuming liquor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij donates Rs 50 lakh to private games tournament organised by Dera Sacha Sauda, kicks up row
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- UP BJP to launch 'new voters registration programme'
- PM Modi hosts Rio medallists PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, national sports awardees