Two die after consuming liquor
Ghazipur: Two persons died and four others were taken ill after consuming liquor in a village here on Friday, police said.
The incident took place at Trilokpur village in Suhawal area.
The deceased have been identified as Brijesh Singh (35) and Ram Pyare Ram (65). The four ill persons have been admitted to a nearby hospital, SP Umesh Chand Srivastava said.
District Magistrate Chandrapal Singh has ordered a probe into the incident.
Four people have died in the last two days in the area after consuming liquor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing