Two die after consuming liquor
Ghazipur: Two persons died and four others were taken ill after consuming liquor in a village here on Friday, police said.
The incident took place at Trilokpur village in Suhawal area.
The deceased have been identified as Brijesh Singh (35) and Ram Pyare Ram (65). The four ill persons have been admitted to a nearby hospital, SP Umesh Chand Srivastava said.
District Magistrate Chandrapal Singh has ordered a probe into the incident.
Four people have died in the last two days in the area after consuming liquor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Lionel Messi's new look: The hair bleach fever has caught the Argentine legend – Pic inside!
- Sensitive issues could damage ties with US military: China
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused' bail plea
- German minister rejects blanket suspicion of refugees after attacks