Two die after consuming liquor
Ghazipur: Two persons died and four others were taken ill after consuming liquor in a village here on Friday, police said.
The incident took place at Trilokpur village in Suhawal area.
The deceased have been identified as Brijesh Singh (35) and Ram Pyare Ram (65). The four ill persons have been admitted to a nearby hospital, SP Umesh Chand Srivastava said.
District Magistrate Chandrapal Singh has ordered a probe into the incident.
Four people have died in the last two days in the area after consuming liquor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results declared
- PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi pay homage to Jawaharlal Nehru on 52nd death anniversary
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin officially divorced
- Islamic State hit by 150 US-led air strikes near Syria`s Raqa: Monitor
- Veerappan movie review: Brilliant camerawork engages you