Two die after consuming liquor
Ghazipur: Two persons died and four others were taken ill after consuming liquor in a village here on Friday, police said.
The incident took place at Trilokpur village in Suhawal area.
The deceased have been identified as Brijesh Singh (35) and Ram Pyare Ram (65). The four ill persons have been admitted to a nearby hospital, SP Umesh Chand Srivastava said.
District Magistrate Chandrapal Singh has ordered a probe into the incident.
Four people have died in the last two days in the area after consuming liquor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you