Two die after consuming spurious liquor
Moradabad: Two persons on Saturday died allegedly after consuming spurious liquor in Kanth area, police said here.
Malkhan (45) and Chandrika (40) fell unconscious after consuming the liquor in Mahmoodpur Mafi village this morning, they said, adding they later died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere