Two die after consuming spurious liquor
Moradabad: Two persons on Saturday died allegedly after consuming spurious liquor in Kanth area, police said here.
Malkhan (45) and Chandrika (40) fell unconscious after consuming the liquor in Mahmoodpur Mafi village this morning, they said, adding they later died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt