Two die due to heat in Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar: Two persons died here due to the intense heat wave conditions prevailing in Western Uttar Pradesh.
Yakub (35), a rickshaw puller, fainted here yesterday due to extreme heat following which he was rushed to a nearby hospital, police said.
However, he was declared brought dead by the doctors, they said.
In another incident, Chandrakanta, a resident of Saket in Delhi, who was travelling to Dehradun along with her family, was found dead in the Muzaffarnagar railway station, police said.
Police claimed that she must have died due to sunstroke.
Meanwhile, ground water levels in several blocks has came down due to the heat in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security