Two die due to heat in Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar: Two persons died here due to the intense heat wave conditions prevailing in Western Uttar Pradesh.
Yakub (35), a rickshaw puller, fainted here yesterday due to extreme heat following which he was rushed to a nearby hospital, police said.
However, he was declared brought dead by the doctors, they said.
In another incident, Chandrakanta, a resident of Saket in Delhi, who was travelling to Dehradun along with her family, was found dead in the Muzaffarnagar railway station, police said.
Police claimed that she must have died due to sunstroke.
Meanwhile, ground water levels in several blocks has came down due to the heat in the region.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Trupti Desai denied entry in Haji Ali Dargah, detained by police on her way to CM's residence
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Patna's first mall 'P&M' may shut down soon: Report
- '10% rise in China apparel prices to create 1.2 million Indian jobs'
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams