Two die due to heat in Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar: Two persons died here due to the intense heat wave conditions prevailing in Western Uttar Pradesh.
Yakub (35), a rickshaw puller, fainted here yesterday due to extreme heat following which he was rushed to a nearby hospital, police said.
However, he was declared brought dead by the doctors, they said.
In another incident, Chandrakanta, a resident of Saket in Delhi, who was travelling to Dehradun along with her family, was found dead in the Muzaffarnagar railway station, police said.
Police claimed that she must have died due to sunstroke.
Meanwhile, ground water levels in several blocks has came down due to the heat in the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand