Two die in tanker-motorcycle collision in Kanpur
Kanpur: Two persons were killed and one was seriously injured after a tanker hit a motorcycle in Sanchadi area here, police said Tuesday.
The incident occurred yesterday when Arjun(35) travelling with his brother Lali(49) and friend Pratap(36)on the motorcycle was hit by the tanker, they said.
Arjun and Lali, both cousin, succumbed to the injuries while they were being taken to a hospital, while Pratap got seriously injured in the accident, they said, adding that the bodies have been sent for post mortem and investigations are going on in the case.
The truck driver is absconding.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Lenovo ZUK Z1 to be launched in India on May 10
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- ICSE ISC Results 2016: CISCE.org Board Class 10th (X) & 12th (XII) Result is likely to be declared on May 6, 2016
- Happy flying! Air tickets of 1-hour flights could cost just Rs 2,500
- DHSE Kerala HSC (+2) Result 2016: Keralaresults.nic.in Class 12th Plus two Result 2016 Kerala Board is likely to be declared on May 9, 2016