Two electrocuted, three sustain injuries in UP
Firozabad: Two youths were electrocuted and three others sustained serious injuries after coming in contact with a high tension wire which fell on their terrace in Gadhiyachakarpur area under Matsena police station this morning.
Dinesh (30) and Chandan Singh (20) were sitting on their terrace when a high tension wire fell and they tried to remove it, police said.
Both died on the spot, they said.
Three others who rushed to rescue them sustained serious injuries, police said, adding, they had to be rushed to the district hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt