Two electrocuted, three sustain injuries in UP
Firozabad: Two youths were electrocuted and three others sustained serious injuries after coming in contact with a high tension wire which fell on their terrace in Gadhiyachakarpur area under Matsena police station this morning.
Dinesh (30) and Chandan Singh (20) were sitting on their terrace when a high tension wire fell and they tried to remove it, police said.
Both died on the spot, they said.
Three others who rushed to rescue them sustained serious injuries, police said, adding, they had to be rushed to the district hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM