Two electrocuted, three sustain injuries in UP
Firozabad: Two youths were electrocuted and three others sustained serious injuries after coming in contact with a high tension wire which fell on their terrace in Gadhiyachakarpur area under Matsena police station this morning.
Dinesh (30) and Chandan Singh (20) were sitting on their terrace when a high tension wire fell and they tried to remove it, police said.
Both died on the spot, they said.
Three others who rushed to rescue them sustained serious injuries, police said, adding, they had to be rushed to the district hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!