Two found guilty for raping girl student
Muzaffarnagar: A local court on Saturday convicted two persons for abducting and raping a girl student and sentenced them to ten years of imprisonment here.
Additional District Sesssions Judge Suresh Chand Arya has also imposed a fine of Rs 15,000 on each of the accused Ramkumar and Raj Singh after holding them guilty here.
The main accused Bhagwan Das did not appear in the court at the time of judgement. The court has issued non bailable warrant against?him and asked the police to produce him before it.
According to prosecutor Yashpal Singh, the victim, studying in MA, was abducted and raped by three persons Bhagwan Das, Ramkumar and Raj Singh when she had gone to her college at Barsu village under Ratenpuri police station in the district in January 16, 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...
- Rahul Singh takes blessings from poor on his B-day
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics
- BJP to go it alone in UP Assembly polls, Ram temple not to be on poll agenda: Mahesh Sharma
- Thousands flee IS offensive in northern Syria: Monitor