Two get 10 years RI for rape and murder of minor
Basti: Two persons were sentenced to 10 years rigorous imprisonment and two others to seven years in jail in connection with the kidnapping and rape of a minor girl.
The 15-year-old school girl was kidnapped and raped in Haraiya village in November 2010, government counsel Jai Singh said here today.
The victim`s father lodged an FIR against Sanjay Yadav, Ram Pravesh, Tilakram Yadav and Ramchet Yadav, he said.
On the basis of evidences additional district and sessions judge Rampreet Dwivedi held Sanay and Ram Pravesh guilty of rape.
The judge sentenced Tilakram and Ramchet to seven years imprisonment and a penalty of Rs 5,000 each for assisting in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday