Two girls burnt alive as house catches fire in UP
Muzaffarnagar: Two young girls were burnt alive after their house caught fire in Bhur village under khatoli police station in the district, police said on Monday.
The girls, aged four and six, were alone at their residence when the incident took place yesterday.
The cause of the fire is unknown, police said.
In a separate incident, two factory workers died due to suffocation last night.
The labourers had lit up an "angithi" to keep themselves warm but soon excessive smoke filled the room.
Both the factory workers Kallu and Naseem died due to suffocation, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US Open: Novak Djokovic faces race against time for Flushing Meadows defense
- Italy mourns quake dead as hope for survivors wanes
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- UN ready to help Colombia peace deal