Two girls burnt alive as house catches fire in UP
Muzaffarnagar: Two young girls were burnt alive after their house caught fire in Bhur village under khatoli police station in the district, police said on Monday.
The girls, aged four and six, were alone at their residence when the incident took place yesterday.
The cause of the fire is unknown, police said.
In a separate incident, two factory workers died due to suffocation last night.
The labourers had lit up an "angithi" to keep themselves warm but soon excessive smoke filled the room.
Both the factory workers Kallu and Naseem died due to suffocation, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Uttarakhand: BJP MLA Prem Singh Rana insulted during CM Harish Rawat's speech
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey