Two girls burnt alive as house catches fire in UP
Muzaffarnagar: Two young girls were burnt alive after their house caught fire in Bhur village under khatoli police station in the district, police said on Monday.
The girls, aged four and six, were alone at their residence when the incident took place yesterday.
The cause of the fire is unknown, police said.
In a separate incident, two factory workers died due to suffocation last night.
The labourers had lit up an "angithi" to keep themselves warm but soon excessive smoke filled the room.
Both the factory workers Kallu and Naseem died due to suffocation, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened