Two girls burnt alive as house catches fire in UP
Muzaffarnagar: Two young girls were burnt alive after their house caught fire in Bhur village under khatoli police station in the district, police said on Monday.
The girls, aged four and six, were alone at their residence when the incident took place yesterday.
The cause of the fire is unknown, police said.
In a separate incident, two factory workers died due to suffocation last night.
The labourers had lit up an "angithi" to keep themselves warm but soon excessive smoke filled the room.
Both the factory workers Kallu and Naseem died due to suffocation, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam