Two given 10-yr jail term for kidnapping and rape in UP
Ballia: A local court here sentenced two persons to 10 years imprisonment in a six-year-old case of kidnapping and rape.
The victim was abducted from Bansdeeh area and raped in Varanasi by Sandeep and Chottelal Rajbhar in November 2008, prosecution sources said.
After hearing both the parties, Additional District Judge Ashwini Kumar Singh held both the accused guilty yesterday and sentenced them to 10 years imprisonment and imposed a penalty of Rs 10,000 each.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh