Two Headmasters suspended for dereliction of duty
Mainpuri: Headmasters of two primary
schools have been suspended for alleged dereliction of duty.
The suspension order was issued on the directives of
District Magistrate Ranveer Prasad following a surprise
inspection by the education department officials at the two
schools, Basic Shiksha Adhikari K D Ram said.
Anuradha Dubey of Kishni Primary School was suspended
for allegedly engaging a person to conduct census work on her
Ailau Primary School Head Master Lajja Ram was suspended after discrepancies were detected in midday meals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi