Two Headmasters suspended for dereliction of duty
Mainpuri: Headmasters of two primary
schools have been suspended for alleged dereliction of duty.
The suspension order was issued on the directives of
District Magistrate Ranveer Prasad following a surprise
inspection by the education department officials at the two
schools, Basic Shiksha Adhikari K D Ram said.
Anuradha Dubey of Kishni Primary School was suspended
for allegedly engaging a person to conduct census work on her
Ailau Primary School Head Master Lajja Ram was suspended after discrepancies were detected in midday meals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 10th X Results 2016 CBSE Board: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in 10th X class exam result 2016 CBSE Board to be announced soon
- Track your lost Android phone in these steps; remotely lock or erase data
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- Worrying signs: Indian student studying in US spotted in ISIS video, says report