Two held for making hoax bomb call in Noida
Noida: Two persons were arrested on Saturday from Sector-11 area here for allegedly making a hoax call claiming that a bomb would explode at the building of Erricson India Global Services, police said.
The duo, identified as Vinay and Arun, both working in a call centre in Delhi`s Laxmi Nagar area, made the hoax call last night to the company, located at Sector-62 area, following which they informed the police control room about the same, SSP Preetinder Singh said.
The bomb disposal squad was immediately pressed into operation, Singh said.
However, nothing suspicious was found from the building, he said.
Later, through mobile surveillance, the callers were nabbed and a case registered against them, the SSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional