Two held for making hoax bomb call in Noida
Noida: Two persons were arrested on Saturday from Sector-11 area here for allegedly making a hoax call claiming that a bomb would explode at the building of Erricson India Global Services, police said.
The duo, identified as Vinay and Arun, both working in a call centre in Delhi`s Laxmi Nagar area, made the hoax call last night to the company, located at Sector-62 area, following which they informed the police control room about the same, SSP Preetinder Singh said.
The bomb disposal squad was immediately pressed into operation, Singh said.
However, nothing suspicious was found from the building, he said.
Later, through mobile surveillance, the callers were nabbed and a case registered against them, the SSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi