Two imposters arrested in UP
Chandauli: Two persons impersonating
as train ticket inspectors were Tuesday arrested at Mughalsarai railway station, police said here.
Shivshankar Jaiswal (35) of Jaunpur district and Ravi
Prasad (30) of Deoria district were both arrested from a
passenger train, they said.
The two posing as the TTEs were extorting money from
passengers on pretext of checking tickets and providing seats,
The gang include 14 members and Shivshankar was the
leader, they said, adding that they targeted passenger trains
running from Jaunpur, Ghazipur, Sonbhadra, Mirzapur and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court to hear plea of Army doctors for raising retirement age
- Curfew, restrictions imposed to prevent protests in Kashmir
- Reality check: How will India fare at 2016 Rio Olympics?
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Hillary Clinton slams Donald Trump, says can’t afford to have president who’s in the pocket of gun lobby