Two imposters arrested in UP
Chandauli: Two persons impersonating
as train ticket inspectors were Tuesday arrested at Mughalsarai railway station, police said here.
Shivshankar Jaiswal (35) of Jaunpur district and Ravi
Prasad (30) of Deoria district were both arrested from a
passenger train, they said.
The two posing as the TTEs were extorting money from
passengers on pretext of checking tickets and providing seats,
The gang include 14 members and Shivshankar was the
leader, they said, adding that they targeted passenger trains
running from Jaunpur, Ghazipur, Sonbhadra, Mirzapur and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre