Two imposters arrested in UP
Chandauli: Two persons impersonating
as train ticket inspectors were Tuesday arrested at Mughalsarai railway station, police said here.
Shivshankar Jaiswal (35) of Jaunpur district and Ravi
Prasad (30) of Deoria district were both arrested from a
passenger train, they said.
The two posing as the TTEs were extorting money from
passengers on pretext of checking tickets and providing seats,
The gang include 14 members and Shivshankar was the
leader, they said, adding that they targeted passenger trains
running from Jaunpur, Ghazipur, Sonbhadra, Mirzapur and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi