Two infants killed in wall collapse in Amethi
Amethi: Two infants were killed after a wall of a house collapsed in Gujar Tola in Gauriganj area here, police said on Monday.
The two brothers - a one-year-old and a two-and-a-half year old -- were sleeping in their room last night when the wall collapsed.
The two children died on the spot, police said, adding that the rest of the family was safe.
The bodies of the children were taken out from the debris with the help of locals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa