Two injured in cylinder blast
Ghaziabad: Two children were injured
after several gas cylinders being carried on a truck exploded
on Tuesday, police said.
Ten gas cylinders exploded after one of the tyres of the
truck carrying them caught fire, a senior police official
The truck was traveling on pipeline road in Muradnagar
here when the blast took place.
The villagers along with police prevented a bigger mishap
by removing rest of the cylinders out of the truck on time,
Sharma said adding that fire tenders reached after half an
hour when all the cylinders were already taken out.
"A quicker response from the fire tenders could have
controlled the fire much faster and would have also prevented
the gas from being leaked," said Sharma.
The two girls, aged 10 and 8, were immediately rushed to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'