Two injured in cylinder blast
Ghaziabad: Two children were injured
after several gas cylinders being carried on a truck exploded
on Tuesday, police said.
Ten gas cylinders exploded after one of the tyres of the
truck carrying them caught fire, a senior police official
The truck was traveling on pipeline road in Muradnagar
here when the blast took place.
The villagers along with police prevented a bigger mishap
by removing rest of the cylinders out of the truck on time,
Sharma said adding that fire tenders reached after half an
hour when all the cylinders were already taken out.
"A quicker response from the fire tenders could have
controlled the fire much faster and would have also prevented
the gas from being leaked," said Sharma.
The two girls, aged 10 and 8, were immediately rushed to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir