Two injured in cylinder blast
Ghaziabad: Two children were injured
after several gas cylinders being carried on a truck exploded
on Tuesday, police said.
Ten gas cylinders exploded after one of the tyres of the
truck carrying them caught fire, a senior police official
The truck was traveling on pipeline road in Muradnagar
here when the blast took place.
The villagers along with police prevented a bigger mishap
by removing rest of the cylinders out of the truck on time,
Sharma said adding that fire tenders reached after half an
hour when all the cylinders were already taken out.
"A quicker response from the fire tenders could have
controlled the fire much faster and would have also prevented
the gas from being leaked," said Sharma.
The two girls, aged 10 and 8, were immediately rushed to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH