Two injured in road accident on Yamuna Expressway
Greater Noida: Two persons, both bank employees, were injured when a tyre of their car burst on the Yamuna Expressway, police said on Tuesday.
The accident happened last night near the Jewar toll plaza, they said.
Karan Sharma and Amit Sharma, both bank employees, were admitted to hospital where their condition was stated to be stable.
Both are residents of sector 12 in Noida.
In another road accident in Noida, two persons were injured when their car rammed into a tree.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi