Two juveniles held for sodomy and murder of 4-yr-old boy Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Two juveniles have been held for allegedly sodomising and murdering a four-year-old boy at Tuglakpur village here, police said on Monday.
The juveniles, aged between 10-12 years, were taken into custody yesterday on the charges of sodomy and murder.
On Saturday, the accused allegedly sexually assaulted the minor after luring him to their house and then strangulated him, they said.
The juveniles were yesterday taken into 14-day judicial custody and have been sent to a juvenile home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried