Two juveniles held for sodomy and murder of 4-yr-old boy Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Two juveniles have been held for allegedly sodomising and murdering a four-year-old boy at Tuglakpur village here, police said on Monday.
The juveniles, aged between 10-12 years, were taken into custody yesterday on the charges of sodomy and murder.
On Saturday, the accused allegedly sexually assaulted the minor after luring him to their house and then strangulated him, they said.
The juveniles were yesterday taken into 14-day judicial custody and have been sent to a juvenile home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends