Two kg of heroin seized, three arrested
Barabanki(UP): Two kilogram of heroin, worth
Rs two crore in the international market, was seized and three
persons were arrested in this connection from Kotwali area, a
senior officer said in Barabanki on Monday.
Makkab Kabeerudeen, Mohd Iqbal, both natives of Manipur
and Mohd Firoz Alam alias Guddu were arrested near Haidergarh
bypass last night and two kilogram of heroin recovered from
their possession, Superintendent of Police R K Bharadwaj said.
The contraband was being smuggled from Manipur, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city