Two killed, 13 injured as bridge collapses
Ambedkar Nagar: Two labourers were
on Wednesday killed and 13 others injured when beam of an
under-construction bridge collapsed here, police said.
The incident took place when beam of the bridge being
constructed on Saryu river in Tanda area collapsed, they said.
While the two labourers died on the spot, the 13 injured
were rushed to a nearby hospital where seven were stated to be
in serious condition.
District magistrate Kunwar Vikram Singh has ordered an
inquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3