Two killed, 13 injured as bridge collapses
Ambedkar Nagar: Two labourers were
on Wednesday killed and 13 others injured when beam of an
under-construction bridge collapsed here, police said.
The incident took place when beam of the bridge being
constructed on Saryu river in Tanda area collapsed, they said.
While the two labourers died on the spot, the 13 injured
were rushed to a nearby hospital where seven were stated to be
in serious condition.
District magistrate Kunwar Vikram Singh has ordered an
inquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried