Two killed, 13 injured as bridge collapses
Ambedkar Nagar: Two labourers were
on Wednesday killed and 13 others injured when beam of an
under-construction bridge collapsed here, police said.
The incident took place when beam of the bridge being
constructed on Saryu river in Tanda area collapsed, they said.
While the two labourers died on the spot, the 13 injured
were rushed to a nearby hospital where seven were stated to be
in serious condition.
District magistrate Kunwar Vikram Singh has ordered an
inquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital