Two killed, 13 injured as bridge collapses
Ambedkar Nagar: Two labourers were
on Wednesday killed and 13 others injured when beam of an
under-construction bridge collapsed here, police said.
The incident took place when beam of the bridge being
constructed on Saryu river in Tanda area collapsed, they said.
While the two labourers died on the spot, the 13 injured
were rushed to a nearby hospital where seven were stated to be
in serious condition.
District magistrate Kunwar Vikram Singh has ordered an
inquiry into the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday