Two killed in bus-truck collision
Bhadohi: Two persons were today killed and six others injured when a private bus hit a roadside shop while trying to avoid collision with a truck in Gopepur village here, police said.
Umesh Tiwari (22) and Siddhi Gupta (15) were killed on the spot in the incident that took place when the bus was going to Mirzapur, they said.
The injured have been rushed to hospital, where their condition was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win
- Tri-Nation series: Darren Bravo, Shannon Gabriel help West Indies topple South Africa
- China renews yellow alert for heat wave