Two killed in clash over plucking of mangoes
Badaun: Two members of a family were killed and two others injured in a clash over plucking of mangoes in Nagariya Hardaspur village near here, police said.
SSP Ratan Kumar Srivastava said that following a tiff over plucking of mangoes by children, rival groups got entangled in a major brawl in which one faction used their licenced firearms.
Omkar (50) and his son Ramvir (19) succumbed to injuries in hospital this morning while two of their other family members were undergoing treatment, SSP said.
The main accused and his son have been arrested, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!