Two killed in clash over plucking of mangoes
Badaun: Two members of a family were killed and two others injured in a clash over plucking of mangoes in Nagariya Hardaspur village near here, police said.
SSP Ratan Kumar Srivastava said that following a tiff over plucking of mangoes by children, rival groups got entangled in a major brawl in which one faction used their licenced firearms.
Omkar (50) and his son Ramvir (19) succumbed to injuries in hospital this morning while two of their other family members were undergoing treatment, SSP said.
The main accused and his son have been arrested, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg seals deal as Lewis Hamilton crashes out in Friday Practice
- Tour de France: Chris Froome extends lead despite crash as Romain Bardet wins stage
- Missing IAF plane: Parrikar likely to visit Chennai tomorrow
- SHOCKING: FC Goa co-owners Dempo, Salgaocar 'quit' Indian Super League