Two killed in clash over plucking of mangoes
Badaun: Two members of a family were killed and two others injured in a clash over plucking of mangoes in Nagariya Hardaspur village near here, police said.
SSP Ratan Kumar Srivastava said that following a tiff over plucking of mangoes by children, rival groups got entangled in a major brawl in which one faction used their licenced firearms.
Omkar (50) and his son Ramvir (19) succumbed to injuries in hospital this morning while two of their other family members were undergoing treatment, SSP said.
The main accused and his son have been arrested, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog