Two killed in clash over plucking of mangoes
Badaun: Two members of a family were killed and two others injured in a clash over plucking of mangoes in Nagariya Hardaspur village near here, police said.
SSP Ratan Kumar Srivastava said that following a tiff over plucking of mangoes by children, rival groups got entangled in a major brawl in which one faction used their licenced firearms.
Omkar (50) and his son Ramvir (19) succumbed to injuries in hospital this morning while two of their other family members were undergoing treatment, SSP said.
The main accused and his son have been arrested, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir