Two killed in clash over plucking of mangoes
Badaun: Two members of a family were killed and two others injured in a clash over plucking of mangoes in Nagariya Hardaspur village near here, police said.
SSP Ratan Kumar Srivastava said that following a tiff over plucking of mangoes by children, rival groups got entangled in a major brawl in which one faction used their licenced firearms.
Omkar (50) and his son Ramvir (19) succumbed to injuries in hospital this morning while two of their other family members were undergoing treatment, SSP said.
The main accused and his son have been arrested, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees