Two killed in road accidents in Greater Noida
Greater Noida: Two persons, including a woman, were killed and as many injured in separate road mishaps here, police said on Saturday.
Shabnam was killed and her husband Mohit suffered serious injuries when their motorcycle was hit by a bus in Surajpur area today, they said.
Shabnam died on the spot, whereas her husband has been admitted to a private hospital where his condition is stated to be critical.
In another mishap, an unidentified vehicle hit a motorcycle on the Expressway last night, they said.
Two Delhi residents identified as Sunil and Gopal were injured in the accident.
Sunil expired during treatment, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Would-be suicide bombers target mosque in Nigeria
- Malaysian PM reshuffles cabinet amid speculation of snap poll
- Chinese Asst Minister terms border dispute and 'some other issues' as major challenges for Sino-Indian bilateral ties
- Arun Jaitley to meet PM Modi after Subramanian Swamy's tirade against FinMin bureaucrats
- Congress in-charge of Punjab meets Sonia