Two killed in separate mishaps
Chandrapur: Two workers were killed in separate mishaps here, police said Monday.
Both the incidents took place yesterday.
A worker of Wardha Power Company located near Warora in the district was killed on the spot when he fell down from a height of around 50 metres.
The deceased identified as Ishwar Sadashiv Nannaware
(42), was carrying out some welding work on the boiler when
the mishap occurred after he lost his balance. He was moved to
the sub-district hospital where he was declared brought dead.
In another incident, a worker with Gopani Iron and Power
Limited company, located at Tadali Growth Centre of MIDC here,
was electrocuted when he was working on a electric panel
without safety measures.
The deceased was identified as Atul Wankhede (29), who
succumbed at the Civil Hospital after severe burn injuries,
police said adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video