Two killed in separate mishaps
Chandrapur: Two workers were killed in separate mishaps here, police said Monday.
Both the incidents took place yesterday.
A worker of Wardha Power Company located near Warora in the district was killed on the spot when he fell down from a height of around 50 metres.
The deceased identified as Ishwar Sadashiv Nannaware
(42), was carrying out some welding work on the boiler when
the mishap occurred after he lost his balance. He was moved to
the sub-district hospital where he was declared brought dead.
In another incident, a worker with Gopani Iron and Power
Limited company, located at Tadali Growth Centre of MIDC here,
was electrocuted when he was working on a electric panel
without safety measures.
The deceased was identified as Atul Wankhede (29), who
succumbed at the Civil Hospital after severe burn injuries,
police said adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda