Two killed in separate mishaps
Chandrapur: Two workers were killed in separate mishaps here, police said Monday.
Both the incidents took place yesterday.
A worker of Wardha Power Company located near Warora in the district was killed on the spot when he fell down from a height of around 50 metres.
The deceased identified as Ishwar Sadashiv Nannaware
(42), was carrying out some welding work on the boiler when
the mishap occurred after he lost his balance. He was moved to
the sub-district hospital where he was declared brought dead.
In another incident, a worker with Gopani Iron and Power
Limited company, located at Tadali Growth Centre of MIDC here,
was electrocuted when he was working on a electric panel
without safety measures.
The deceased was identified as Atul Wankhede (29), who
succumbed at the Civil Hospital after severe burn injuries,
police said adding further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city