Two killed, over 24 injured in terrace collapse
Bareilly: Two persons were killed and
more than 24 others injured when the terrace of a shop, on
which they had gathered to see the Muharrum procession,
collapsed in Dunha town under Mirganj police station area
The locals had gathered atop the terrace to see the
Moharrum procession on Tuesday when it collapsed killing two
persons on the spot, police said.
The incident led to chaos in the area and the force
accompanying the procession faced a tough time controlling the
situation, police said.
The deceased have been identified as Suhail (10) and
Waqil Ahmed (45), they said, adding that three of the
seriously injured have been admitted to a local hospital,
while the others were discharged after first aid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH