Two killed, over 24 injured in terrace collapse
Bareilly: Two persons were killed and
more than 24 others injured when the terrace of a shop, on
which they had gathered to see the Muharrum procession,
collapsed in Dunha town under Mirganj police station area
The locals had gathered atop the terrace to see the
Moharrum procession on Tuesday when it collapsed killing two
persons on the spot, police said.
The incident led to chaos in the area and the force
accompanying the procession faced a tough time controlling the
situation, police said.
The deceased have been identified as Suhail (10) and
Waqil Ahmed (45), they said, adding that three of the
seriously injured have been admitted to a local hospital,
while the others were discharged after first aid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok