Two killed, three injured in group clash in UP
Lucknow: Two persons were beaten to death while three others injured on Tuesday when two groups clashed over a petty issue in Bankata area of Deoria district.
The tiff started after Deo Prasad Rai entered into an argument with Shrikant Rai over seat sharing in a vehicle in Jaitpura village yesterday, police said.
This morning, Dev Prasad, Rajan Rai, Pinku Rai, Ashok and Santosh were attacked allegedly by Shrikant and two others with sticks and rod.
While Dev Prasad and Rajan died on the spot, Pinku, Ashok and Santosh were injured and were admitted to a hospital, police said, adding that a case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP workers abusing Dayashankar's wife, daughter: BJP
- Kabali movie review: Rajinikanth is the driving force in this otherwise trite tale!
- AN-32 aircraft with 29 aboard missing; Indian Air Force intensifies search operation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Twitter ban: WikiLeaks threatens to start its own micro-blogging service
- Critically rare white African lion cub born in Texas zoo- See pic!