Two labourers buried alive as earth caves in
Fatehabad: Two labourers were buried
alive when they were digging the soil at the depth of fifteen
feet and the earth on one side caved in today, the police
The work for the construction of waterworks of Public
Health department was going on at village Alika near Rattia of
The victims have been identified as Naresh Kumar (22) and
Gurmeet(25) of village Alika.
The relatives of the deceased alleged manual labour at
such a depth was wrong on the part of the department and after
digging the earth at ten feet the department should have
engaged JCB machine for this work.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India