Two labourers killed as wall collapses in Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi: Two labourers were killed when wall of the well from which they were taking out bricks collapsed in Mundali, police said on Saturday.
Patiraj Chauhan, 42, and Pramod Ram, 30, were taking out the bricks from the 60-ft deep well`s wall yesterday when the wall collapsed suddenly around noon.
Both the workers were trapped under the debris which was removed with the help of three JCB machines. It took 11 hours to take the bodies out from debris.
Police have recovered both the bodies and sent them for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- WATCH: On this day in 1983, Kapil Dev's India were crowned world champion
- `Narasimha Rao used IB to keep an eye on Sonia Gandhi after Babri Masjid demolition`
- Iceland elects new president in vote eclipsed by Euros, Brexit
- We don't need people like Mukhtar Ansari in party: Akhilesh Yadav
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood