Two labourers killed as wall collapses in Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi: Two labourers were killed when wall of the well from which they were taking out bricks collapsed in Mundali, police said on Saturday.
Patiraj Chauhan, 42, and Pramod Ram, 30, were taking out the bricks from the 60-ft deep well`s wall yesterday when the wall collapsed suddenly around noon.
Both the workers were trapped under the debris which was removed with the help of three JCB machines. It took 11 hours to take the bodies out from debris.
Police have recovered both the bodies and sent them for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder