Two labourers killed as wall collapses in Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi: Two labourers were killed when wall of the well from which they were taking out bricks collapsed in Mundali, police said on Saturday.
Patiraj Chauhan, 42, and Pramod Ram, 30, were taking out the bricks from the 60-ft deep well`s wall yesterday when the wall collapsed suddenly around noon.
Both the workers were trapped under the debris which was removed with the help of three JCB machines. It took 11 hours to take the bodies out from debris.
Police have recovered both the bodies and sent them for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley