Two leopards killed in UP
Bahraich: Two leopards were killed
by villagers soon after the big cats attacked three persons in
Anandnagar Badkhariya area in Katarniaghat wildlife sanctuary
in Bahraich on Sunday afternoon.
A husband, his wife and a boy were attacked by the two
leopards while they were working in the field, Divisional
Forest Officer RK Singh said.
Their screams attracted the villagers who killed the
two animals, he said.
The three, who were injured in the attack, were
admitted to a hospital, Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city