Two leopards killed in UP
Bahraich: Two leopards were killed
by villagers soon after the big cats attacked three persons in
Anandnagar Badkhariya area in Katarniaghat wildlife sanctuary
in Bahraich on Sunday afternoon.
A husband, his wife and a boy were attacked by the two
leopards while they were working in the field, Divisional
Forest Officer RK Singh said.
Their screams attracted the villagers who killed the
two animals, he said.
The three, who were injured in the attack, were
admitted to a hospital, Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- SALUTE! What a mom she is! This lady catches her son teasing girl - WATCH what happened next
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's 'workout tips' will give you major 'Baar Baar Dekho' feels! Pic inside
- PM inaugurates Stor Palace, says Indians will always be with Afghanistan
- Bangladesh PM Hasina accuses BNP of being behind 2014 grenade attack
- Trains delayed after wire snaps on Delhi-Saharanpur route