Two men found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two middle-aged men were found dead in two separate incidents in Kavinagar area of the district.
35-year-old Arvind, who hailed from Delhi, allegedly committed suicide by hanging from the ceiling of his house in Rajnagar area, police said.
Arvind was staying with his family in Rajnagar and was upset about losing his job in a private company recently, Station Officer R P Sharma said.
In another incident, the body of an unidentified middle-aged person was found near Reliance petrol pump in Kavinagar area.
Sharma said that investigations are on to identify the deceased and the post mortem report is awaited to ascetain the cause of death.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai