Two men found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two middle-aged men were found dead in two separate incidents in Kavinagar area of the district.
35-year-old Arvind, who hailed from Delhi, allegedly committed suicide by hanging from the ceiling of his house in Rajnagar area, police said.
Arvind was staying with his family in Rajnagar and was upset about losing his job in a private company recently, Station Officer R P Sharma said.
In another incident, the body of an unidentified middle-aged person was found near Reliance petrol pump in Kavinagar area.
Sharma said that investigations are on to identify the deceased and the post mortem report is awaited to ascetain the cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?