Two men found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two middle-aged men were found dead in two separate incidents in Kavinagar area of the district.
35-year-old Arvind, who hailed from Delhi, allegedly committed suicide by hanging from the ceiling of his house in Rajnagar area, police said.
Arvind was staying with his family in Rajnagar and was upset about losing his job in a private company recently, Station Officer R P Sharma said.
In another incident, the body of an unidentified middle-aged person was found near Reliance petrol pump in Kavinagar area.
Sharma said that investigations are on to identify the deceased and the post mortem report is awaited to ascetain the cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read