Two men found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two middle-aged men were found dead in two separate incidents in Kavinagar area of the district.
35-year-old Arvind, who hailed from Delhi, allegedly committed suicide by hanging from the ceiling of his house in Rajnagar area, police said.
Arvind was staying with his family in Rajnagar and was upset about losing his job in a private company recently, Station Officer R P Sharma said.
In another incident, the body of an unidentified middle-aged person was found near Reliance petrol pump in Kavinagar area.
Sharma said that investigations are on to identify the deceased and the post mortem report is awaited to ascetain the cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After Zuckerberg, OurMine hacks Sundar Pichai's Quora and Twitter accounts!
- Black money window: CBDT issues fresh FAQs; PAN mandatory
- France opens manslaughter inquiry into EgyptAir crash
- BGR-34 - Ayurvedic anti-diabetic drug launched by CSIR!
- After Dalai Lama met Lady Gaga, China warns of his motives