Two men found dead in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Two middle-aged men were found dead in two separate incidents in Kavinagar area of the district.
35-year-old Arvind, who hailed from Delhi, allegedly committed suicide by hanging from the ceiling of his house in Rajnagar area, police said.
Arvind was staying with his family in Rajnagar and was upset about losing his job in a private company recently, Station Officer R P Sharma said.
In another incident, the body of an unidentified middle-aged person was found near Reliance petrol pump in Kavinagar area.
Sharma said that investigations are on to identify the deceased and the post mortem report is awaited to ascetain the cause of death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days