Two minor girls murdered Bijnore
Bijnore: Two minor girls were killed
and their bodies dumped in a field by two persons who
allegedly wanted to implicate a village head in the murder
case after losing panchayat polls.
The bodies of Muskan, 10, and her cousin Asma, 9, were
found in a field owned by a local `pradhan` in Mangalkhera
village on Wednesday. The two had gone there to collect
Police today arrested Anis Khureshi and Salman Ansari
for murdering the girls.
Police said Khureshi and Ansari had lost elections for
the post of village `pradhan` and decided to avenge their
defeat by implicating him in the murder case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital