Two more bodies recovered from Ganga
Muzaffarnagar: Two more bodies swept away in the Uttarakhand flash floods have been recovered from the Ganga river in Nirgajni village here, a senior official said.
The bodies that were recovered yesterday have been sent for post mortem and their DNA samples have been preserved, Sub divisional Magistrate, Arvind Tripathi said.
Earlier this week, 16 more bodies were recovered from Ganga in UP from Muzaffarnagar, Bulandshahr and Bijnor districts.
Meanwhile, the family of a couple affected in the floods has announced cash reward of Rs 5 lakh for any information about rice trader Nand Kishore Goel (55) and his wife Vijaylaxmi (50).
Sanjay Goel, the son of the couple has set the Rs five lakh cash reward to be given to the person who provides any information about his parents, who had gone for pilgrimage to Kedarnath and but not returned since.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016