Two more children succumb to encephalitis
Gorakhpur (UP): Two more children succumbed to encephalitis at the BRD Medical College Hospital here taking the toll due to the disease in this district to 178 this season.
Diwakar Prasad, Additional Director, Health, Gorakhpur Division said the deceased belonged to Kushinagar and Siddharthnagar districts respectively.
A total of 958 Encephalitis patients had been admitted in different hospitals for treatment since January this year, out of which 178 had succumbed to the deadly disease.
He further added that 11 new patients had been admitted to the BRD Medical College Hospital in the past 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!