Two Nepalese drug smugglers arrested
Maharajganj: Two Nepalese citizens were arrested by Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on the Indo-Nepal border for possessing contraband, a senior officer said here on Sunday.
Sumer, hailing from Nepal`s Rupendehi district, was arrested with a bag containing five kg narcotics from Thotibari road under Nautanwa police station yesterday, SSB
commandant Lalit Kumar said.
In a separate incident, SSB arrested Hastika and recovered 2.5 kgs of narcotic substance from his possession at Sonauli Border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Tax dept asks officers to suggest changes in direct tax laws
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat
- Tripura CM Manik Sarkar appeals to people to maintain peace, harmony
- SC rejects review petition of Telangana for division of assets