Two policemen suspended for cutting trees in UP
Ghaziabad: A sub-inspector and a constable have been suspended for their alleged involvement in cutting trees, police said Thursday.
SP (Rural) Arun Kumar Mishra conducted an inquiry and found that Sub Inspector Ramavtar and Constable Krishan Pal were involved in cuttings of trees in Raghunath Pur area with the help of Mahfooz, Kinna and Sarfraz, all residents of Meerut on March 13, they said.
Both the policemen have been suspended by SSP Raghubir Lal.
As many as 32 policemen have been suspended for unlawful activities since January this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth