Two policemen suspended for cutting trees in UP
Ghaziabad: A sub-inspector and a constable have been suspended for their alleged involvement in cutting trees, police said Thursday.
SP (Rural) Arun Kumar Mishra conducted an inquiry and found that Sub Inspector Ramavtar and Constable Krishan Pal were involved in cuttings of trees in Raghunath Pur area with the help of Mahfooz, Kinna and Sarfraz, all residents of Meerut on March 13, they said.
Both the policemen have been suspended by SSP Raghubir Lal.
As many as 32 policemen have been suspended for unlawful activities since January this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!