Two sentenced to life for supplying fake currency
Muzaffarnagar: A local court has sentenced
two persons to life imprisonment for supplying fake currency in the district.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Ramesh Chand Diwaker yesterday held Imran and Wajid guilty in the case.
Imran and Wajid along with another accused Nasimuddin
were arrested by police from Shamli town in the district on
April 13 last year and fake currency with a face value of Rs
10,000 was recovered from their possession.
During pendency of the case, Nasimuddin died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?