Two sentenced to life for supplying fake currency
Muzaffarnagar: A local court has sentenced
two persons to life imprisonment for supplying fake currency in the district.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Ramesh Chand Diwaker yesterday held Imran and Wajid guilty in the case.
Imran and Wajid along with another accused Nasimuddin
were arrested by police from Shamli town in the district on
April 13 last year and fake currency with a face value of Rs
10,000 was recovered from their possession.
During pendency of the case, Nasimuddin died.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you